The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find these very interesting, loving guitars and also history. Here is one you make like on Mark Knopfler. Feel free to add others.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is another one that I found interesting from Mr. Jeff Beck.

Reactions: leftysg

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I find these very interesting, loving guitars and also history. Here is one you make like on Mark Knopfler. Feel free to add others.

Great minds! I too love both those topics. Many have probably seen Kim Mitchell's Guitar Picks episodes. I'm really interested in hearing about different players and builders, their techniques and gear and seeing different parts of the country. Cool show that left me wanting more...kind of like wings when you want the whole bird!

Reactions: Steadfastly

·
Registered
3,533 Posts

I found that one a while back. Enjoyed it so much, I had to watch it again.

I'd like to see one about Carlos Santanna

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm sure we've all seen "It Might Get Loud", so I won't post a link. I like Jimmy's part the best (obviously) where he goes over some of his guitars and riffs. The part with the Edge, may be a catalyst to revisit the Bonamassa thread where he poo-poo's the use of pedals! My old band had a "viewing party" when I bought the DVD. My bass player exclaimed: "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!?!?! Why would he show us how little he's playing, and how much of his sound is effects?"

I do like this clip Jimmy did for the BBC where he breaks down Stairway to Heaven.

...funny, no mention of Spirit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts