The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scroll down the page to find your manufacturer. Click on it & you can then search for your model of guitar!:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
danbo said:
Scroll down the page to find your manufacturer. Click on it & you can then search for your model of guitar!:food-smiley-004:
...you won't find many web-surfing guitarists (especially here) who are unfamiliar with these reviews which, by the way, should all be taken with the proverbial grain of salt.

-dh

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I guess that means everybody on this site is an expert already? Sorry I posted the link..:bow:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
danbo said:
Wow, I guess that means everybody on this site is an expert already? Sorry I posted the link..:bow:
No, that's not what we mean, just be aware that the reviews are a little skewed. There are intentional bashing and praising and now that Harmony Central is owned by Musicians Friend it's even worst.

·
Registered
635 Posts
danbo said:
No need to be so defensive. Unfortunately you posted the most popular guitar review resource on the planet. Everyone's heard of it. It's like asking if everyone's heard of this show called "Seinfeld". :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yet another defensive, sarcastic reply.

Man, you're a real treat to chat with. And what a great start to your posting career on this forum!
(How's that for sarcasm?)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts