The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It's alright, I think you'll eventually need some sort of index, so you can find all the reviews for, let's say, Fender.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks I changed the Format of the page to align it .. unfortunately I have to find a way to index them !

thank you guys for the feedback, if you want a review on anything lemme know !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure that you should blame the companies for poor setup. Even if it is well set up in the factory this can change during shipping and storage. Many of these guitars are in the store's storage for months. It is really the responsibility of the store to set up the guitar well and even most good stores like Steve's are quite negligent in doing this unless the buyer points out that the guitar is not set up properly. The only store I know of that takes the time to set up its guitars properly is Lauzon in Ottawa and I think this is probably a function of them being primarily a piano store and being used to the standard of care their piano customers expect.

·
Registered
788 Posts
steve's in montreal sucks, I asked them to setup a new guitar for me, all they did was change the strings, they did not even intonate it, or set the action like i had requested. I should have checked before leaving the store since it took all of 5 minutes for their suposed setup :mad:

they are the cheapest around though, and it shows in their awfull line up of gibby's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts