The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like it, it has a cool weathered look to it. What part do you feel you messed up on?

Reactions: double_a

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it, it has a cool weathered look to it. What part do you feel you messed up on?
Well I was sanding some of the polyurethane off and put too much pressure on the sides. And came out badly. So I just kept sanding and it ended up like this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Mad Strappier
469 Posts
Might as well relic up the hardware too. Muriatic acid helped me get this

Reactions: sambonee

·
Premium Member
16,627 Posts
If anyone needs hardware relic'd just send it to me for a couple weeks or a tour.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There was a like floor tile thing there so what you is is the glue . I really don't see a point of buy goo be gone for an old scale lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Now that's road worn.

I really don't get why someone wants to turn a good condition guitar to look old, unless it's that way over time.

Just do a lot of giging, wear a big belt buckle, a lot of rings, and never clean it, etc. Just throw careful out the window.

When your relic'ng a guitar how can you really mess up the results.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now that's road worn.

I really don't get why someone wants to turn a good condition guitar to look old, unless it's that way over time.

Just do a lot of giging, wera a big belt buckle, a lot of rings, and never clean it, etc. Just throw careful out the window.
I know right . Mine really is result of a mess up on doing a guitar finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts