The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This could be worth checking out. Later this evening on your local CBS station there's a special called "America Salutes You: Guitar Legends for Heroes II". This will air at 12:35 A.M. eastern time so it may be one to record and watch later. Here's what it says about the special:

"A benefit concert to raise funds for brain and mental wellness charities; performers include Billy Gibbons, Robby Krieger, Don Felder, Sammy Hagar, Joe Bonamassa, Orianthi, Dave Navarro, Emily Estefan and more."

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up on this.

·
Administrator
442 Posts
[QUOTE="Kenmac, post: 2369436, member: 1528"This will air at 12:35 P.M. eastern time[/QUOTE]

Nothing tomorrow at 12:35pm EST, nothing tonight at 12:35AM EST, nothing on PBS, either.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
[QUOTE="Kenmac, post: 2369436, member: 1528"This will air at 12:35 P.M. eastern time
Nothing tomorrow at 12:35pm EST, nothing tonight at 12:35AM EST, nothing on PBS, either.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, I fixed it. It should be 12:35 A.M. not P.M. :rolleyes: Also, because this airs on the Buffalo station I think this may only be seen by Western New York and Southern Ontario viewers. So if you're in those areas you'll be able to watch or record it this evening.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was on last night here, so I imagine it does vary by region. I didn’t watch.
Ketos right. I was doing some "Google Research" and I found out that it's one of those shows that's on different days and times depending on the region where you are. Here's the website that lists the dates and times:

View/Listen – America Salutes You

I thought it aired on the entire CBS network but I guess you'll have to check for when it's on in your area. Sorry about that everybody. :( Maybe it'll show up on YouTube or Dailymotion in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts