The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year !!! Hello I bought a line6 guitar pod have done product updates including gear box.Made all the connections checked them more than twice green light comes on stays lit but no sound.You should get sound on just the basic setup including all presets in the program but none:confused-smiley-010Help needed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
jerry said:
Happy New Year !!! Hello I bought a line6 guitar pod have done product updates including gear box.Made all the connections checked them more than twice green light comes on stays lit but no sound.You should get sound on just the basic setup including all presets in the program but none:confused-smiley-010Help needed
Which pod? Where are you listening for sound?

This might be too simple but, I don't think it will play back through the computer you have to plug it into some head phones or sound system using it's outputs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
played before computer upgrades

Hey Jeff before a new mainboard etc was installed I was playing through my computer but now nothing.The guitar pod I bought was to be used for use with all the effects as a cheaper way to play as the saleperson at Long&McQuade said just play through my soundcard.??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
jerry said:
Hey Jeff before a new mainboard etc was installed I was playing through my computer but now nothing.The guitar pod I bought was to be used for use with all the effects as a cheaper way to play as the saleperson at Long&McQuade said just play through my soundcard.??
So it was working before with just a USB cable plugged into the computer. Basically it must have a monitoring function. If so it's gotta be just a configuration issue, something changed since you switched motherboards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats got to be it

Your right but not sure where to begin.Turned off all security,checked configurations must have overlooked something..We changed to Sympatico just after the upgrades but even with there must of been something missed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
jerry said:
Your right but not sure where to begin.Turned off all security,checked configurations must have overlooked something..We changed to Sympatico just after the upgrades but even with there must of been something missed?
It will have nothing to do with your internet provider or security. It's hardware related, is there a mute function on the software mixer for the POD?
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top