The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930

The OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930 draws its inspiration and exacting specifications from an original 1930 OM-45 De Luxe. Constructed with precious pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood back and sides, a lightly-colored Vintage Tone System (VTS) Adirondack spruce soundboard, and Vintage Tone System (VTS) Adirondack spruce braces throughout. Limited to 11.

The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.

This is one beautiful guitar and the best thing is, it's only $65,000.00 USD or $84,000.000 CDN.

Reactions: Tone Chaser

·
Registered
630 Posts
to a lot of people these days its affordable, the number of wealthy is growing just as the middle class income buys less and less, in turn driving these and other items to the rich only- " if i had a million dollars"- I still couldnt buy a house in van or " t- o ", maybe 3 les pauls...., still gotta be VERY thankful for being able to have several good gits and food and family, and a place to say so cheers :D

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
really now, would the OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930 sound that much better then this acoustic:

G.

View attachment 39241
Would it sound better? Absolutely it would (and again, considering the ear of the beholder and all that, but I think most would hear the difference).
Would it sound 100X better as the prices would indicate. No. Not even close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.