The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This
Nothing wrong with the way it was but I like to change stuff. I wanted some chrome p/u's so I decided to try out the GFS Mean 90's. Man these things are sweet. I didn't really have any previous experience with p90's before but these are exactly what I was hoping for. I find most single coils to thin and weak but these are a step above that and that's what I wanted. Pretty versatile too, clean, dirty, tone rolled back, anything they sound good all over the place. I also put on some new knobs and changed the pots to full size ones. I must give some thanks to guitar fetish for the shipping too. It took about a week and when I got the stuff I didn't have to pay any duty or taxes because of how they marked the box. Pretty sweet deal.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hey rumble...looks good...really nice looking guitars for sure
I'm still waiting on the new shipment for the wife's guitar.....
I figured once I play the one I get her I will maybe get one for my self as well...
I was told about 1 month.....lead time.....so it should be fairly soon...

maybe once we all have one we could hold a "Hamm Jamm."...for hamm guitars only.....
who's in....?

Auger

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey rumble...looks good...really nice looking guitars for sure
I'm still waiting on the new shipment for the wife's guitar.....
I figured once I play the one I get her I will maybe get one for my self as well...
I was told about 1 month.....lead time.....so it should be fairly soon...

maybe once we all have one we could hold a "Hamm Jamm."...for hamm guitars only.....
who's in....?

Auger
Thanks, it was a real nice guitar to start with and now it's even better. A Hamm Jamm would be cool, I'm in! :rockon: :tongue:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts