The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
Funny thing about the Right in America .... they love Cops , as long as they kill people of Color , but as soon as their Terrorists try to tear apart our Democracy and the Constitution during a Peaceful Transfer of Power .... Cops have to be be defended.
Crazy thing I heard today. There's been 36 mass shootings so far THIS YEAR 2023 in the US of A.

Registered
Crazy thing I heard today. There's been 36 mass shootings so far THIS YEAR 2023 in the US of A.
Seems like here in the US, they want mass shooters to be the best armed mass shooters on Earth . 馃

Reactions: Milkman

Registered
but the people with the issues I mention don't seem to have issues obtaining firearms even legally. There's so many of these mass shooting were the people had legally obtained guns despite having issues that should have prevented that.
... just because one passes as sane and passes background check today, doesn't mean they can't become batshit crazy after two months later, next year, or 10 years from now. That's a problem.

• Love
Reactions: AJ6stringsting

Premium Member
I honestly don't have any brilliant ideas on how to mitigate the undeniable epidemic of violence in the USA.

I can't judge things down there.

I have many American friends, acquaintances and business contacts whom I respect and admire (in some cases I could say Love).

One such person was present during one of the early school mass shootings in Tennessee. He watched while another student was shot in the throat and died shortly thereafter.

This friend of mine is an honorable and righteous person. I would trust him with my life.

He has a concealed carry permit and unless he's travelling on business, he's probably packing.

There was a time that would have kind of freaked me out, but frankly knowing that person is armed actually makes me feel safer. If we're eating in a restaurant together and somebody goes nuts and starts shooting, I'm glad he'll be shooting back.

Although we're very close neighbors, the differences in culture are profound and significant for me.

Registered

It ridiculous, come home, watch the news and another nut case goes on a shooting spree .... I am tired of it.

A six year old kid, shot his teacher .... just mind boggling.... Canada, sounds a whole lot better to me, everyday !!!!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts