The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone assembled a comprehensive list of Guitar & Amp Techs located in Ontario with their contact information?
Perhaps forum members can outline worked perform with a brief summary.....

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,995 Posts
We've been trying for a while to get a comprehensive list of Canadian techs going here:
Luthier/Tech/Dealer Directory - Canada

I think there are about 40 listed in Ontario right now. It's a free service that we provide for both techs and users. Finding and getting people to submit their info is the hard part. We aren't allowed to just share people's info without their permission.

Please share! If you're a tech, builder, or dealer, then sign up. Help make it easier for people to find you and make use of your services.

·
Occasional CEO
My Superstrat
1,995 Posts
Cool map @jbealsmusic
Rich Goman at Amplifiers Plus (works out of Sherwood in Kitchener) is an excellent amp tech, not on the list. I've had him service & mod amps for me for a few years now.
Also Mike who works out of Sherwood doing guitar repairs/setups does a great job as well. It'd be great to see those guys on the list.
That's awesome. Please forward them the link to get them on board, or PM me their contact info so we can reach out to them about signing up.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I would encourage forum members to list any guitar or amp tech they have used especially the small out their home types of shops...
In Quebec City :
Staff at Musique Gagné (luthiers and electro technician)
Antoine Vizier, luthier (L&M Quebec)

Lévis :
Antoine Lacasse
(own boutique and also at MSP Musique in Lévis/St-Nicolas)

Richard (and son Zach) Aubut in Rimouski (Qc) , luthier and electronics.

Web site for luthiers in Quebec Province :
Répertoire des luthiers du Québec

Hope it may help... ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts