The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to play elindso's Blues Bird last night. The guitar has a powerfull low end to it even on the bridge pup, very low action and high output pups. I also like the large body wich was hollowed out. A bad a$$ axe for sure. Drool

·
Registered
546 Posts
Not to be a mutual admiration society, but I played Screem's PRS.

It is a beauty. Nice wide neck great feel and sound. Looks nice too.

I usually don't like them. Might be the wide neck. This one is so nice.

I also used his Mesa MKII I think super little amp. It really rocks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Milkman said:
Geez guys, get a room eh?

Kidding. Guilds are very nice as are high end PRS'.
We got a room. Next time your in town on a Sunday for a Monday A.M. come on by Mike i'll pick you up buy a beer and and drop you off later. You'll feel so cheap but happy

I even have a guitar for you to play, (Goldtop).

·
Premium Member
16,657 Posts
elindso said:
We got a room. Next time your in town on a Sunday for a Monday A.M. come on by Mike i'll pick you up buy a beer and and drop you off later. You'll feel so cheap but happy

I even have a guitar for you to play, (Goldtop).

Next time I have to go to Valcourt, I'll make a point of staying close to Montreal. The only problem is that I'm sort of gassing for a Les Paul right now and playing yours is NOT going to help the situation.

It might be November before I go again. Stay tuned and thanks for the invitation. Nothing I'd like better.

·
Registered
546 Posts
All the people in the audience will say he finally has a tone:rolleyes:

It isn't a want it's a need.:rolleyes:

There are pics of my guitars in the place where the guitar pics are:smile:

Screem's PRS is on the board also. A nice shot I might add.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have yet to try a Paul in a stage/PA system setting, but the Paul the young dude had was a little bright and harsh for what my idea of what LP's should sound like. I think his was a solid mahogany one? In anycase the Guild had much more grunt & growl than the Paul.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
elindso said:
I also used his Mesa MKII I think super little amp. It really rocks.
Yep that little thing can sound nice or as loud and nasty as a 100w marshal full stack :rockon2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts