The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today after watching the progress for some time. Seems like a worthwhile place to hang out. I've been playing bass for about 10 years (after taking a 20 year hiatus). My daughter brought an old beater home one day and the rest, as they say, is history. I was hooked once again.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Welcome Petemac,...I'm sure you'll find loads of useful information here, as well as some friendly folks always willing to help! :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the forums.:wave:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I remember Wasaga Beach. I spent the summer of 1974 in CFB Borden back in my CF days. I still remember the girls!Drool Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We were in Borden at the same time then. By the way, the girls are still on the beach - our generation and the newer one.

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
I think you'll find a few of us who quit for 15, 20, 25 or more years here on the board, so you're in good company.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We were in Borden at the same time then. By the way, the girls are still on the beach - our generation and the newer one.
I think that if I was there today I sure wouldn't be looking at our generation! I'd be looking at "the newer ones", wishing all the time that I could be a young man again, if only for a moment.:frown:

BTW, do you remember the A-Club at Borden?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts