The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I played guitar moderately from 10 to 20 years old (I'm now 28), then I stopped, I'd say I got bored or something like that. I sold all my gear except my guitar which I ended up not being able to sell it for lack of trying.

A couple months ago I discovered some modern bands which blew me away and gave me the unbearable urge to start playing again. I immediately satisfied this impulse with the purchase of an amp and a reverb pedal and I'm playing at least 1 hour a day since then, got my skills back and even better than last time. It has been the answer to the stress management issues I've been facing since I started my career as an I.T. in emergency services.

Here is a picture of my modest gear, which has satisfied my for a surprisingly long time (Damn this amp is surprisingly surprising).

The thing is I now want new gear, and a forum is the perfect place to get advice from real non sponsored guitarists I think. So I'm looking forward to feed up this community.

Btw here is a pic of my cat acting like one of your french girls.

Best regards!

·
Premium Member
18,798 Posts
Welcome to the GC Forum! Thanks for posting the pic of your gear and your (posing?) cat.

You will find it extremely east to get "advice"/suggestions about virtually any kind of gear from many of the forum members.

In addition, there are always guitars, amps, pedals, etc, etc up for sale/trade in the classified sections of the forum.

The gear temptation is fierce and never ending.

See you in the forum!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Welcome ! :)
P.S. I will not show your post to my wife : She would sell my gear to get a cat ! :-/

·
Registered
15,755 Posts
Welcome & welcome back in a way as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts