The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm a Canadian guitar player living in Ottawa. I'm not a collector but I have quite a few stringed instruments - my favourites being from Canadian companies like Larrivee for acoustics and Godin for electrics. It's great to see a forum for Canadian players and collectors - and while lurking I've already recognized a couple names I know from other forums.
Cheers!

dg

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Welcome to the forums:wave:

Ottawa FTW.:bow:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome dgrose. Which end of town do you live in?
Thanks. I live very near the Museum of Science and Technology and Elmvale Acres.

dg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums:wave:

Ottawa FTW.:bow:
Thanks. I used to live in Crown Point - very near the 'Prior and I played in Arnprior and Renfrew a lot in the 80's. I went to your website and enjoyed the tune I heard.

dg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome aboard, lots of Ottawa members on site now there's one more... :food-smiley-004:
Thanks... you're from Bancroft - went through there many times while touring Ontario... might have even played there - oops... the memory fails again. :smile:

dg

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Thanks. I used to live in Crown Point - very near the 'Prior and I played in Arnprior and Renfrew a lot in the 80's. I went to your website and enjoyed the tune I heard.

dg
Thanks, I love it in the valley :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm just down the street, believe it or not, just off Alta Vista drive.
Which end of Alta Vista? The Long & McQuade end or the Canada Post end... or somewhere in the middle?

dg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On one of the side streets off of Cunningham (where the 4 way stop and the church are)
I'm fairly familiar with that area - between Pleasant Park and Kilborn - I usually cycle down Billings to get to the river.

dg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts