The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been playing for 20 years, mostly rock and blues. I am hoping to gather info on how to properly build a home studio.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome aboard, so how's the weather in Miami.. :D Ah the time of post... after 3 am... could this mean some more night people have come to the forum... :banana: Lots of info in the recording lounge for home studio's if you don't see it ask . :wave:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The night time is the right time

It's about 30..........-30 that is.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
:wave: hey, welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome Off Key. Small world I was just in Miami on Friday. ( Funeral) It's where my family comes from origionally . I just flew home today. I was staying in Morden over the weekend.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowtones said:
Welcome Off Key. Small world I was just in Miami on Friday. ( Funeral) It's where my family comes from origionally . I just flew home today. I was staying in Morden over the weekend.
Dare I ask if I know you?

·
Registered
644 Posts
offkey_ said:
Dare I ask if I know you?
Doubtful. I haven't lived in Manitoba since around 73. My Mother still lives in Morden. Fred Thompson was my Uncle. We layed him to rest last week. You likely know some of my cousins though if you've been in the area for a while. The only one that still lives in that area is a fellow named Fred Crampton. He raises bison a few miles up the road.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You may remember one or both of my older brothers (Dave and Larry)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts