The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

i just thought i would send a quick note from Malaga, Spain. spent a week in london, then over to madrid for another. drove from madrid to malaga, and will take an overnight train from malaga to barcelona at the end of this week. food is interesting, beer is so-so, beaches are nice and plenty of tourist type of music. there is just no escaping jimmy buffet´s margaritaville out here. anyways, just burning my last minute of internet time...its nice to disconnect from the rest of the world for a couple of weeks at a time. catch you all on the flip-side. :smilie_flagge17:

·
Premium Member
16,867 Posts
Hey all,

i just thought i would send a quick note from Malaga, Spain. spent a week in london, then over to madrid for another. drove from madrid to malaga, and will take an overnight train from malaga to barcelona at the end of this week. food is interesting, beer is so-so, beaches are nice and plenty of tourist type of music. there is just no escaping jimmy buffet´s margaritaville out here. anyways, just burning my last minute of internet time...its nice to disconnect from the rest of the world for a couple of weeks at a time. catch you all on the flip-side. :smilie_flagge17:
Spain

Cool

Hope you're making the most of the experience.:food-smiley-004:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts