The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:

Thought I'd drop a note to say hi and thanks for the cool GAS support group. Love looking at the pics of rigs, will have to get something up from my home for wayward guitars.

Bry

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Welcome. Kincardine is a pretty little town, my uncle lived there for years and worked at the nuke plant. I used to visit ever summer.

·
Premium Member
10,993 Posts
Hi. I'm just down the road in Goderich. Ever been to the Kincardine Summer Music Program, the Goderich Celtic College/Festival, or the Goderich BluesFest?

Peace, Mooh.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

Ok:

I hearby solemnly swear to enlarge my avatar and post my lumpy nakedness with each guitar I own at least once per week.

er wait... not enlarge my avatar... sorry got confused there!:D

When is Goderich (GodRock!) Bluesfest?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Man, first someone posts from Deep River (where I was born) and now someone posts from Kincardine (where I lived from just after birth thru grade 3). We just need someone from Cobourg and my hometowns will be complete!

Welcome aboard. My dad worked at Bruce.

TG

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lived in Port Elgin for 25 yrs but back in Toronto where I grew up. NO lack of guitar players and musicians in Kincardine.
Yeah, you'll like it at this forum. Lots of good photos and ideas.
Where did you pick up your gear? As I recall you had to go to Wingham [limited selection] or London to get instruments and amps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Gunny:

LOL well a lot of my stuff I got online - I am a bit of an online gear junky that way.

The strat came from Twelfth Fret, the JCM and Mesa are from Songbird. The LP is from Elderly Instruments and the agiles are of course from Rondo Music. The V came from Fleabay.

Locally I shop at Fromagers' in Owen Sound and got the Fender acoustic from there.

B

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank's mooh!

Incidentally here is the Kincardine Summer Music Festival if it's news to anyone....

http://www.ksmf.ca/

... Hey, is my sig to big?

Bry

·
Registered
644 Posts
Man, first someone posts from Deep River (where I was born) and now someone posts from Kincardine (where I lived from just after birth thru grade 3). We just need someone from Cobourg and my hometowns will be complete!

Welcome aboard. My dad worked at Bruce.

TG
My Daughter lives in Coburg if that helps. You could always build yourself a scale model of the big apple in your back yard. Then you could feel closer to your past.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts