The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, please to meet you!

I'm an italian guitar player, the last summer I've visited Canada and I loved it!

I still remember the awesome Quebec City, as well as the Algonquin park and a lot of other stunning places.

Thanks for accepting me here, ciao!

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Welcome!
What guitar(s) do you have? What kind of music do you like to play?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I have a Gibson Les Paul, an Ibanez Jem, a Jackson Kelly and a manouche guitar

I started playing guitar 20 years ago, mostly heavy metal and hard rock, in the last years I've been studying jazz, in particular gipsy jazz!

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Forza Ferrari!

And welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
18,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Where are you located?

I am supporting the Italian economy by buying wine form your country (MOLTO vino)! I especially enjoy Primitivo wines form Puglia.

ENJOY the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Where are you located?

I am supporting the Italian economy by buying wine form your country (MOLTO vino)! I especially enjoy Primitivo wines form Puglia.

ENJOY the forum!
I live near Milan, my city is Bergamo (picture below), my house is somewhere under the clouds :)
Thanks for supporting our economy, you might like also italian sport cars ah ah

Welcome to the forum, Italia has a large community of impressive fusion and jazz rock players and Eros Ramazzotti hires Michael Landau, take note of that Celine Dion!

@greco, we're roflmao here
Here in Italy the most famous singer is mister Vasco Rossi, personally I don't like him too much, but in this song there is a TERRIFIC and AWESOME guitar solo by Michael Landau. Solo starts at 3:57

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy and post often. Gear pics are generally the first thing we ask for here, lets see hose fine guitars you have and of course the pictures of your sports car.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
A warm welcome to GC! It is always an extra pleasure to have a member from another country.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts