Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be here folks!
Rock on!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowtones said:
Welcome to the forum. There seems to a few of you folks from Calgary on the forum. Enjoy your time here.:rockon2:
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to grow as a guitarist in this forum! Calgarians ROCK!!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
welcome, lots of us Calgarians here.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yee Haw, welcome..:rockon2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Swear...this Forum ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
As another Calgarian, I might as well take this opportunity to introduce myself as well. :wave:

I'm really glad to have a found a forum such as this for Canadians. Cool to see a lot of other Albertans here - especially fellow Cowtowners :D

Been on HC a few years but I'm glad to have found this place. :tongue:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Esoterik said:
As another Calgarian, I might as well take this opportunity to introduce myself as well. :wave:

I'm really glad to have a found a forum such as this for Canadians. Cool to see a lot of other Albertans here - especially fellow Cowtowners :D

Been on HC a few years but I'm glad to have found this place. :tongue:
Hey 'Esoterik'! It is wonderful here! A wealth of knowledge and a great opportunity to get connected to the Canadian guitar community!!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Robboman said:
Welcome y'all. Always good to see that guitar players can still afford to live in Calgary.:rockon:
ROCK ON BROTHER!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Robboman said:
Welcome y'all. Always good to see that guitar players can still afford to live in Calgary.:rockon:
Ain't that the truth. I hope to move to Red Deer from Grande Prairie sometime after April 07. Maybe get the chance to meet/jam with some of you guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Universe said:
Ain't that the truth. I hope to move to Red Deer from Grande Prairie sometime after April 07. Maybe get the chance to meet/jam with some of you guys.
Hey 'Universe'! Give me a holler when you do so! Maybe I can help you! I am a licenced Real Estate Agent in Alberta!

Cheers:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
42 Posts
path09en said:
Hey 'Universe'! Give me a holler when you do so! Maybe I can help you! I am a licenced Real Estate Agent in Alberta!

Cheers:food-smiley-004:
You bet I will. I have already started looking in the employment department. I have to stay with my current company until April 6th (condition of employment due to them fronting the moving costs from BC).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts