The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be the fifth year for this event, and should be another great year. Joe Carducci of Gretsch/FMIC will be in attendace to answer all your Gretsch guitar questions and be the MC for the event.
Check out the link below for more information. Its $20 to get in and that gets you a meal, event swag and chance to check out some great guitars. There is PA set up with drums, bass, bass amp and guitar amps for people to jam and have some fun. Message me if you have any other questions. Also I'll be selling shirts for this event.
Poster and T-Shirt Update Great White North Roundup 2017 : Meet & Greet : The Gretsch Pages

Attachments

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMG_3294.JPG
If you can't make it to the event or if you are coming either way just trying to get some numbers to get my order in. So price for a Alstyle 5301 Black type shirt Small thru Extra Large will be $20 Canadian dollars. Bigger sizes beyond XL will be $25 Canadian dollars. I will offer a long sleeved version in black for $25 Canadian dollars. Shipping in North America will be $10 Canadian dollars. Payment via PayPal will work. Please disregard the grey background, just think black. Pm me and let me know or post here on this thread and I'll put you down. Thanks again Ryan

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little reminder about this event that is happening in less then two weeks, message me if you have any questions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts