The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,711 Posts
If you are waiting for that, bring a lunch, and a change of clothes. It would be nice, to be sure, but I wouldn't expect it to happen.

Actually, there was a sort of opportunity offered, involving Dan, earlier this year, but t'was not to be. When my wife heard that there was a possibility part of a widely-viewed Youtube might be shot in our home, she panicked. That's not why the opportunity fizzled, but I guess it tells you how she feels about my "mess" being on display. %h(*&

After watching the much shorter "cannibal" episode of TPS with Josh, I started to watch the much longer one referred to by the OP, but soldering and other duties pulled me away. Josh is dry and sly, and a great foil for Dan and Mick. I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

·
Premium Member
17,617 Posts
I have been bugging @mhammer for years to write a book about electronics theory. Specifically, as it applies to effects pedals. He writes so well and I have always been impressed by his very articulate 'tutorials' here in the forum. I guess I will now have to wait for the movie version.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
When my wife heard that there was a possibility part of a widely-viewed Youtube might be shot in our home, she panicked. That's not why the opportunity fizzled, but I guess it tells you how she feels about my "mess" being on display. %h(*&
Tell her about the "Show us your junk" serie by EQD. We, gearhead, love to see other people mess!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts