The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start with 2 of my all time faves.

Darby Mills (Special mention to Brian MacLeod)

Sass Jordan. I picked a couple of songs from Rats which I think is the best female rock album ever produced in Canada, superb guitar work, plus I was always a little bit in love with Sass :)

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
Lisa Dalbello

Loved her contribution to Victor (Lifeson) as well.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
+1 for Serena Ryder. Saw her years ago in concert with just her and another guitar player. One of the best shows I've ever seen. SO talented!

A buddy recently turned me on to Terra Lightfoot. I'm really loving her song writing, playing, and singing. This is a terrific live session at Audiotree:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Always liked Sarah Harmer.

Amanda Marshall's early stuff.

Sarah McLachlan is just bout the best Canada has produce in my opinion. She can do absolutely anything!

..and who could argue with K.D.'s version of Hallelujah??

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
My little sister.

Also worthy of note is Jenn from Hiroshima Hearts - pipes!

·
Administrator
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 for Serena Ryder. Saw her years ago in concert with just her and another guitar player. One of the best shows I've ever seen. SO talented!

A buddy recently turned me on to Terra Lightfoot. I'm really loving her song writing, playing, and singing. This is a terrific live session at Audiotree:
Wowser, what a great voice!

·
Administrator
15,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Always liked Sarah Harmer.

Amanda Marshall's early stuff.

Sarah McLachlan is just bout the best Canada has produce in my opinion. She can do absolutely anything!

..and who could argue with K.D.'s version of Hallelujah??
My first introduction to Amanda. I saw this on Much Music wayyyy back but hadn't been able to find it since. Glad to see someone posted it.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts