The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Like that auction, this one will benefit the Sophia Foundation, a San Francisco Bay area nonprofit that aids children and families during marital separations and divorces, Koltys said.
Since the money is going to charity, I think it's not a bad idea at all. If there are people willing to pay for the items, why not?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Since the money is going to charity, I think it's not a bad idea at all. If there are people willing to pay for the items, why not?
yeah thats not so bad, i just dont like it being linked to materialism and music. cant people just donate to charity regardless? this really isnt that bad of a thing, i just feel it isnt promoting anything good. i shouldn't argue.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
yeah thats not so bad, i just dont like it being linked to materialism and music. cant people just donate to charity regardless? this really isnt that bad of a thing, i just feel it isnt promoting anything good. i shouldn't argue.
It's making money for charity and preventing the stuff from going to the landfill....both good things IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts