The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
yeah you cant just link your photobucket album like that, you can link the image, or use the image tag to embed it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
good find! the pickups are probably worth more than that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
very nice. i especially like the wood grain on the top.

i bet it sounds great

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks like a beautiful LP copy. I've read that the Aria II's were well made. How does it sound? Any idea of it's birth date?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
going by the serial number I believe it`s a 1981. Only had it a day but it sounds pretty good to me. It`s got lots of small dings on the back and the finish looks to be very thin.
It didn`t come with a case so I ahd to pay $10.oo for a gig bag...so in fact the guitar was $86.oo heeheehee. The guys at that shop make me laugh... they had it in the junk section because they said the neck was warped...I looked it up and down and didin`t want to argue with them...`cause they`ll do the same thing with another guitar...but the neck looks fine to me, no buzzing at all and the first frets have a 9.5 out of 10, won`t need a refret anytime soon. Theres another Canadian guy up in Hokkaido that recently got an early 80s Ibanez Artist at a branch of the same shop, again in the junk section because it had no strings...paid $30.oo for it. Sometimes a little knowledge is a good thing.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
nice knock-off there.:food-smiley-004:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts