The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my brother has been using an old Peavey POS bass for the last year and he is very strapped fnancially so....I picked him up a Washburn T-14 bass today for $229 (with strap and bag). I know it,s not the best bass around but I,m gonna suprise him with it at practise tonight. At least he now has his own amp ( Gallien Kruger Backstage 600) and instrument. Oh and I know he loves the Washburn T-24...this is the same body and neck but the cheaper little brother to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I don't have a brother, but I would really like it if my guitar player bought me a bass !

*Hint* *Hint*

'nyway, cudos to you. We should live in a world were we all have to give our brother a bass guitar !

:rockon2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
KevenK said:
Well, I don't have a brother, but I would really like it if my guitar player bought me a bass !

*Hint* *Hint*

'nyway, cudos to you. We should live in a world were we all have to give our brother a bass guitar !

:rockon2:
HA!

Never.

:D

(But I suppose you were talking about Mathieu, the I-want-to-buy-more-gear man-even-if-it's-not-for-me man... anyway)

Tarl, you're a great brother. Too bad I'm the older one, and my little brother doesn't work... so I'm the one who's supposed to buy gear for him I suppose ¬¬ Maybe I'll give him a guitar pick.

Maybe.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Way to go. I wish I had a brother who would buy me a bass. Or at least give me his old Ibeneze arch top. He has lots of guitars and wouldn't even miss it a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts