The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
I got my brake parts from them this spring. Got the parts quick, car stops well, price was reasonable. What more could you want? I will shop there again.

Note: Parts made in China if that's an issue for you. The manufacturers in that country get a bad rap sometimes (sometimes justifiably so) but like most any other manufacturer in the world, they build to the customers specs. Sometimes you have to blame the person ordering and not the person making.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Thanks for posting, SJ. We all need a few automotive parts from time to time. I also found a good deal on ebay a few years ago. I needed a starter for my Jimmy. I had it shipped from California for under $80.00 including shipping. It does pay to shop around sometimes.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting, SJ. We all need a few automotive parts from time to time. I also found a good deal on ebay a few years ago. I needed a starter for my Jimmy. I had it shipped from California for under $80.00 including shipping. It does pay to shop around sometimes.
Yeah I picked up a new clutch kit for my '07 Tacoma a couple of years ago on fleabay shipped for $150. Hard to beat that price.

G

·
Sometimes buying local for a bit more money pays off. Benson's carries 3 grades of the same part. If something is wrong with the parts (which does happen) you don't have to wait a week or 2 shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts