·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
The description says PA speaker

At that price one can't hardly complain, but they are pretty low end. I'd use it for guitar, but not much else. Now for bass guitar use ( hell, even keys or PA w a tweet) the B&Cs are much better performer and still rather reasonably priced if not a steal ( you can't really do better for the price):

Yorkville Sound - 15 Inch 8 Ohm Speaker 400 Watts

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I`m not a speaker guy and I need 6 speakers for my Peavey Vintage 610

Would these be good for replacements ???

The originals are 16 ohms at 25 watts each so the 4 ohms would add up to the same 6 ohms wired differently, I'm just worried sound wise....

Any opinions ?

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
I`m not a speaker guy and I need 6 speakers for my Peavey Vintage 610
Would these be good for replacements ???

The originals are 16 ohms at 25 watts each so the 4 ohms would add up to the same 6 ohms wired differently, I'm just worried sound wise....

Any opinions ?
They used those 10's in their 50B bass amp. What will you be running through that cab? At that price, you can't really lose, if they have that many in stock?

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
I'm assuming when you say 'roadies' what you mean is 'children.' That's why we have them, right.

"Now Gail, you know Billy can't hump the 6x10 up the stairs by himself; give 'im a hand now."

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
^^^ Someone needs to report that post with contestant #413 pronto - can't unsee that!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still haven't installed mine yet...maybe this weekend:rolleyes:

Reactions: Frenchy99
1 - 20 of 36 Posts