The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, wonder if you guys could help me.

I have a two channel Dual Rectifier with a 4x12 that I've had for a number of years now. Unfortunately it's been awhile since I've been able to use it (split level house, too big of an amp for what I need now) and it looks like it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to sell it and downsize. It has some very slight cosmetic wear, but still works perfectly. Wondering what a decent price to put one up for is? Was thinking $1250-1500 range. They're a bit of a collectors item now (had to drive 2.5 hours to buy it originally as none were in my area), so figured that would be a reasonable price.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
$1k and it may move. The latest recto revision made the allure of a 2ch a lot more distant. That and rectos are easy enough to come by that most over $1200 seem to sit.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1k and it may move. The latest recto revision made the allure of a 2ch a lot more distant. That and rectos are easy enough to come by that most over $1200 seem to sit.

Good luck!
That's too bad! Bought it probably 10 years ago for about 1300 when the two channel was considered superior. Unfortunate it has dropped in value.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts