The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Golfing

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Xanadu 
#1 ·
Yay!! Tomorrow's supposed to be really nice, so I'm shooting 18 before I gotta work at 5. Anybody else been out yet this season?:2guns:

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Robert1950 said:
A game invented by the Scottish. You hit a ball with stick and chase it around for a few hours. Yeah. Right.

Dude. Whatever.
I work in a Scottish restaurant:D

torndown, you are so lucky:mad:

oh and BTW I shot the best front 9 I've ever played, a 47...and screwed up the back 9 with a 56, for a total of 103.:mad: oh and I got grouped with a couple of old members, and pissed them off, as they thought a 200 yard shot off the tee is good, and I shoot an average of 280:D

Discussion starter · #15 ·
stevo12312 said:
I've been out every Sunday (I'm in a junior league), and usually once or twice more during the week. Just incase anyone wants to know, my worst this season on 9 holes is 47, my best is 38... and my handicap is 14.
lol
that's like my friend's dad, he has a handicap of 9. I don't know why he doesn't play more tournaments...

i haven't been out in a really long time.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
David St Hubbins said:
I once saw a guy hit a ball and it actually went 25 yards "behind" him. Never seen that before or since. Amazing.
lol i hit a ball and it hit the ladies tee marker and then hit me in the leg.

i've also had a couple out of the trees that have hit a tree and gone backwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.