The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
I was gonna go in quebec , but a 50$ punk show , sitting in the mezzanine? Yeah , the mosh pit will be great :confused-smiley-010

Not my definition of a punk rock show , and I'd go as far as questioning the integrity of anti-flag / rise against (billy talent never was much of a political band). If you're doing it for the cause / for the kids , why do you charge 50$ a ticket ? Hell , the vans warped tour is cheaper .

· Registered
260 Posts
Hey , don't get all angry at me...I'm just saying that sitting during a punk rock show is less fun than being in the pit / crowdsurfing , and that even though the show will be sold out at 50$ a ticket , antiflag and rise against are pretty quick on bashing capitalism and the such .

And I wasn't saying that billy talent wasn't good , I was just saying they didn't have the " holier than thou " attitude of rise against and anti-flag. Yeah , they rock pretty hard , and it's great to have canadian bands getting some recognition . Protest the hero is great too .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.