The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Girls

5K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  Geek 
#1 ·
I just cant believe the crazy crap that goes on inside thier heads. Irrational! They are really nutcases. I dont know of any man who can really figure it out!

#4 ·
My father told me.....in his fading Italian accent....

"Boyz are likea the dowgsa...dey wanna nahting....ana theya happi.
Garlz are likea da cats...dey donna know whata da hella dey whan it...mah dey wanna mohr."

Translates to....

Boys are like dogs....they want nothing and they're happy.
Girls are like cats....they don't know what the hell they want...but they want more of it.

Just imagine that being told to you with an Italian accent when you're nine years old.

Luv ya Pa...till we see each other again.

#6 ·
A pious old man was standing on the California Seashore one day praying.

"You know God I have been a good man all my life and have not asked you for anything but before I die I would like to go to Hawaii. Only I'm afraid to fly and can't swim so could you build a highway bridge to Hawaii so I can drive there."

God heard him and thought for a moment. He appeared to him to answer the man and He responded "I'm sorry I can't do that. It wouldn't be right. Look inside your heart my child. Is there anything simpler that you may want and something you can share with your fellow man perhaps ? Something that may help to bring peace amongst all of mankind."

The old man considered that then said "Well in that case. God could you explain to me how women think?"

God seemed pleased with his request and responded..."Umm...that highway...do you want two lane or four ?"

#15 ·
I was at a seminar last year and picked this book up. Some of you may find it very enlightening. It's kinda funny too.

It's called: Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps

Give it a read, it may solve some of the mystery....maybe....

#16 ·
About 9 years ago I met the one that I will spend the rest of my life with....
She's gorgeous. Congrats GC! :food-smiley-004:

I'm for this thread being deleted. There are women who participate in this forum, you know.
BUT... that would perpetuate the double standard again, calling our women too delicate to handle some guys chatting about them (like they don't about us :wink: ).

Our gal's might "go Xena" on us with their guitars then :D

It's called: Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
I'll have to get that one. How does it compare with the standard, "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars"?

#17 ·
I'll have to get that one. How does it compare with the standard, "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars"?
While I have the standard, I couldn't bring myself to read it. Maybe it was too trendy at the time. This one is really interesting and funny. Probably much of the same thing without the syrupy relationship angle. Just the facts.

#22 ·
women are fine, so long as you dont try to understand it when they make a decision that leaves you confused and probably frustrated. go with it.

me, im single. always have been, dunno if that'll change soon or not :p. i have a few female friends, and from what i gather;

yeah there can be some rough patches, but if they're so terrible... why do most of us wind up married? you take the good with the bad, and when you look back you'll hopefully see more good then bad.

ah who am i kidding, i dont know nothin :p

#23 ·
yeah there can be some rough patches, but if they're so terrible... why do most of us wind up married? you take the good with the bad, and when you look back you'll hopefully see more good then bad.

:p
I was successfully married once and had a couple of successful relationships after that. My life has been a succession of successes! :wink:

#26 ·
ha ha....
I live at the estrogen hotel.....
1 wife and 3 teenage daughters......and I think you may have already
figured them out....

Originally Posted by gerald guerrero
I just cant believe the crazy crap that goes on inside thier heads. Irrational! They are really nutcases.
plus I am never really safe from the pms/pmdd urges.....I could be killed at any given moment....just by speaking out loud....lol

help me....
Auger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.