The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking (again) for a excellent condition Gibson Les Paul Custom! Ebony fretboard is a plus but not a deal breaker, COA and original case would also be nice. Super bonus points for a silverburst! Let me know what you have and we'll go from there. Cheers

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I've been thinkin' (while you've been drinkin' - hey, that'd be a good song! Damn, Lori McKenna beat me to it.). And after all that thinkin' it's occurred to me that what you really need is a Barncaster. Yer in luck!!!

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been thinkin' (while you've been drinkin' - hey, that'd be a good song! Damn, Lori McKenna beat me to it.). And after all that thinkin' it's occurred to me that what you really need is a Barncaster. Yer in luck!!!
One day I'll buckle down and get my chicken pickin' in order. Then I'll come a callin'

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
One day I'll buckle down and get my chicken pickin' in order. Then I'll come a callin'
Note to all: Barncaster on indefinite hold while I locate James Burton and confirm his willingness to do Zoom chicken pickin' lessons.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still on the hunt for the right Les Paul Custom. Silverburst and alpine white are definitely on my wishlist!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts