The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a gorgeous 2012 Gibson SJ200 TV True Vintage, it's in fabulous condition and doesn't disappoint!

This is a notch or two above an SJ-200 Standard and closely replicates the most popular SJ200’s of the 1950s with all the candy; Adirondack top, 4-mop ribbon bridge, keystone gold Gotoh tuners, AAA flamed maple back and sides, hide glue construction, and so on. I'd call it mint but there's still a bit of the VOS finish on it, haha :rolleyes:;) Played-in and well-cared-for, the hand-painted pickguard is showing a bit of wear but otherwise, it's in excellent condition devoid of dings and bumps. Frets are in great shape showing slight wear and the setup is great. The adi top is incredible, it just takes whatever you can throw at it basically, pretty fun guitar with that killer tone! Includes OHSC in great shape.

25-1/2" scale / bone nut and saddle / 1.725" nut / Weight: 4.5 lbs / no electronics

$5,000 CAD shipped and insured.

May consider other acoustic trades too, whatcha got? (boutique or vintage preferred, possibly the right slope shoulder variant)
Any questions or if you want to see specific high-res photos feel free to ask. If anyone is concerned I also have eBay and Reverb accounts for references. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ronnie, it really is a sight and then some!

I think my price is fair already but if not I'm open to fair and serious offers. Local pickup in Nova Scotia = a few hundred bucks off the top ;)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I’ve wanted one of these ever since I played one on a factory tour in Montana a few years back. Sadly not in the cards at this point in time. Good luck with the sale. It is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve wanted one of these ever since I played one on a factory tour in Montana a few years back. Sadly not in the cards at this point in time. Good luck with the sale. It is beautiful.
Thanks! Jealous! Man, that must have been a pretty great experience. I praise the sweet baby Jesus himself (and Ren) for having brought us Gibson Montana, and I'd love to go on that tour.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Storm-is-almost-here holiday bump for $4800 shipped! Anyone looking for a new King? Contact me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts