The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

A good condition guitar with COA. Listed as good condition, because the guitar is 10 years old and has been played, but there are a few cosmetic flaws that I list below. I've uploaded as many pictures to show any flaws in the instrument. A black guitar shows everything of course, but is difficult to photograph. Vintage Gibson tuners, nice ageing on the hardware and pickup covers. Great tone, lovely sustain.

Includes case candy as per the photos
Includes an Aftermarket "Custom" toggle cover plate, but original black plastic plate included.
Includes Gibson Custom Shop Hard shell case in good condition.

Ships from BC, Canada with insurance.
IMG_20201226_141613.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For starters, just take a quick pic with a time stamp and post it here. At least then everyone here will know that you actually have it. There's been some problems around here lately.
Good to know. Thanks for the tip. I will add a pic. My top line of the add has a link to a folder with many photos, But I do understand people want to see a quick glimpse :) Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Nice guitar!

To confirm that you are the Reverb/eBay seller it’s standard procedure to post a photo of the guitar beside a piece of paper with today’s date and your forum name.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's nice to see everyone is taking care of the community with authentic listings, etc... Yes, I can take more photos later- just at work now - but yes you can contact me through ebay or Reverb to confirm its me :) Thanks, Andrew

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Woohoo! Sounds like a real one. Sorry for the barrage of skepticism Andrew, but we’ve had about a half dozen fraudulent ads here in the past few weeks. All of them selling Gibson R guitars that had borrowed photos from Reverb listings.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Woohoo! Sounds like a real one. Sorry for the barrage of skepticism Andrew, but we’ve had about a half dozen fraudulent ads here in the past few weeks. All of them selling Gibson R guitars.
haha...I was like wow...what's going on...all good...thanks for the warm welcome rather than burning me at the stake

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I just looked through my records and this used to be mine. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have another REAL seller! GLWS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts