The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Gibson website, they've got a new section which features blogs from the Gibson showrooms all over the world. What I want to know is whereabouts is the Gibson CANADA showroom? Is it a sort of Gibson guitar store, a museum, or just a place where all big name gibson endorsers are invited to visit?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Cross said:
On the Gibson website, they've got a new section which features blogs from the Gibson showrooms all over the world. What I want to know is whereabouts is the Gibson CANADA showroom? Is it a sort of Gibson guitar store, a museum, or just a place where all big name gibson endorsers are invited to visit?
Yorkville's warehouse? :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Robert1950 said:

http://www.gibsonguitars.ca/

Go from there (if there is anywhere to go from)
Interesting that they show a Savage amp on that first page. I'd have thought that they'd show a Gibson Goldtone amp.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...the son of a close friend just joined the gibson team here in ontario. i may be able to get some questions answered - let me know.

-dh

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
david henman said:
...the son of a close friend just joined the gibson team here in ontario. i may be able to get some questions answered - let me know.

-dh
What i'm most curious about is if Canadian dealers are able to get their hands on some of those guitars from Gibson's "guitar of the week program". Have you SEEN that silverburst SG? :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts