The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
After years of trying and failing to create a "butterscotch" Tele, and never getting the colour right.......I gave up and ordered a GFS pro series tele butterscotch body when they were on sale. I'm happy with both the colour and the quality of it.

$0.02

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Nice but it looks like the shipping actually costs more than the body :-(
I found the same recently while shopping for a Tele case. They have a few really sexy ones but I can't bring myself to pay more than the case for shipping! Does anyone bite the bullet and buy this stuff??

·
Registered
24,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, a disappointment. I hate that part of e-commerce. I have no affiliation with the place, but I get their e-mails, and Ifigure somebody here lives close enough to a border to take advantage of a maildrop.

·
Administrator
16,460 Posts
Yeah, a disappointment. I hate that part of e-commerce. I have no affiliation with the place, but I get their e-mails, and Ifigure somebody here lives close enough to a border to take advantage of a maildrop.
Would be great if a distributor could be found in Canada though, I'd snap one up very quickly.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yeah, the blue is pretty sweet -- they mention the bridge pup routing issue for standard-size pickups, but I gotta wonder about neck fitment as well --nothing mentioned about that (and I recall issues in the past with other bodies). If I know that mounting on an Allparts neck wouldn't be a headache, I'd be ready to jump on it.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Dave: I don't know where you live exactly, but if you're in SW Ontario, you can't be that far from the border. You could just slip over and get it if you're reasonable close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts