The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, no one locally has one (at least none that I know of that I can get to by bus), and I'm running into a problem with the Canadian Online Retailers I've found. None that I've tried have let people use a different shipping address and billing address. Not one.

That's a problem for me, because I'm currently away at college, so my ship-to address isn't the same as my bill-to address. I could have it shipped home, and THEN shipped to me, or I can grab it the next time I go home, but, option one would be expensive, and option 2 would be at least an additional couple weeks before I could get my hands on it.

So, does anyone know of a Canadian Online Retailer that'll ship to an alternate address (a "Gift" address)?

EDIT:: Also why does none turn into a toung-sticking-out smily? None

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, ordered it from Steve's Music Thursday night, and it was "delivered" yesterday (no one was home so my mom went to pick it up from Purolator this morning). That was fast, I was thinking it would have been closer to a week, not 2 business days.

So, as of next week most of my free time should be taken up getting used to this and recording!:rockon2:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I think you'll need more than a week. :tongue: My guitarist bought one of those last fall and it took him a loooooooooong time to get it set-up well for live use. He is pretty dumb though. :wink: Gets great sounds out of it, and can copy pretty much any sound that we cover.

·
Registered
635 Posts
If it's anything like the PodXT I just bought you're in for at least a week of smiles and knob tweaking.

Well, that sounded dirtier than it should've!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heheheheh....looks like I'm going to have some fun. This should kickstart my get-back-into-serious-guitar-playing mindset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts