The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello brains of GC,
Does anyone have any experience with these? I have someone offering as a partial trade but I can't seem to find anything online really.

If anyone knows what an aprox. Value would be and maybe something comparable that would be an easier to find video.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Do you know what tubes are in it? Sounds like a low power amp with single ended output section either 6V6 or 6BQ5.
With reverb and trem.
Is it something you are going to sell or keep?

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a tube amp. Single el84 I think he said. He has lots of old traynor and garnet type amps and does some work on amps. I just know nothing about old Canadian amps and have never had one. He also had offered me a yba4 but I think that is too big and loud for anything I would be able to use it for.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I would put value between 100-200$ based on the region you live in... I would put 100$ here in Montreal...

The YBA4 is a way better value but is quite more powerful and heavy.

I would go for the YBA4 value wise...

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
This is a tube amp. Single el84 I think he said. He has lots of old traynor and garnet type amps and does some work on amps. I just know nothing about old Canadian amps and have never had one. He also had offered me a yba4 but I think that is too big and loud for anything I would be able to use it for.
YBA4 is a badass amp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts