The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 7 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I should have an extra set of fuses for my amp (Fender Twin). The owners manual says I should have:

F200: T4A 250V
F201: T5A 250V
F1 & F2 T100mA

I'm not an electrical engineer, so where can I find this stuff? (Montreal area.)

1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.