The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,852 Posts
Go to radio shack/ The Source or even Canadian Tire, You will need to know the casing size which would be something like GMA or another three letter symbol plus the voltage in this case 250 V and the amperage rating as in your post 4A, 5A and 100mA. Take this info to there service person and they should be able to help you out.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.