The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D-style amp handmade by Andy Fuchs in New Jersey. Superb clean channel and by far the most dynamic 3D sounding overdrive I've played. This amp has been "the one" that stopped my GAS for a very long time. I had never played an amp this touch sensitive and easy to dial in before. This is one I will mostly kick myself for selling at some point.

50 watts. 6L6 version. Amp is in perfect condition and comes equipped with a vintage Celestion 65. I don't have any footswitch for it but any two-button switch would work.

Reason for selling? I recently had a baby and don't find the time to play much. I'm thus selling a lot of my gear in the hope that someone else enjoys it. No point in having such an amp laying around unplayed.

Asking $SOLD. Shipping is considered but would need to be discussed based on location. I'm located in Montreal.

Thanks for stopping by!

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Your child will grow up MUCH faster than you can possibly imagine. If you have the space and don't need the cash you should hold onto the amp. You'll play again sooner than you think.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Keep the amp! If you don't need the money, trust me you'll play more soon enough. It took until my third kid before I really had to slow down on the playing. Babies like noise anyways...

I bet that thing rocks it would be a shame to have to search for it in a few years

1 - 6 of 6 Posts