Grosh ElectraJet Special #5 of 5
I've had this guitar for over 8 years (nearly a record for me). This is number 5 of 5 (he made 5 of these, each in a different finish) from 2009. Here's the original post he made on TGP. It's a killer guitar that doesn't quite get the play it deserves. The G90 pickups are everything a P90 should be. Warm with some nice bite! The neck (specs below) is akin to a late 50s LP to me. Some decent beef without being a baseball bat. Overall, the condition is great. It has a couple very small dings on the upper horn, and some very very light surface scratches (not really even a scratch, but lack a better word) on the back. Frets are in excellent condition. I've gigged with it a just handful of times and played lightly at home. Guitar comes with it's OHSC with an embroidered LtdEd logo.

This was a hard choice to let this go, but I'm on the hunt for a couple guitars and hoping maybe this great guitar could bring me one of them. Ideally looking for a Novo Serus or Miris with preferences for HH or P90s.
EDIT - Opening up to other trades. Looking for a Fender CS Tele, preference to light relic and medium C carves - also looking for a JM. A Suhr could also be of interest.

Price Now $3200

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you want some other pics.

Specs:
Body Wood: Mahogany
Finish Type: Nitro Lacquer
Finish Color: Solid, Trans, Burst or TV
Neck Wood: Mahogany/Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
Finish: Color Matched Satin Lacquer
Color-Matched Headstock: Black Gloss
Shape: Medium/Large Roundback (.850"/.950")
Fingerboard Radius: 12"
Nut Width: 1 5/8"
Scale Length: 24 3/4"
Frets: 6150 (Medium)
Neck Dots: Aged Vintage
Hardware: Chrome
Bridge: Pigtail Wraparound
Tuners: Locking Klusons
Pickguard: Gloss Black (3-ply)
Knobs: Speed Knobs
Pickup Covers: Black
Pickups Grosh G-9o