The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... nice to finally find a site to take me a bit further in my music.
I'm 22 male.I have played accoustic now for 6 years, and have played instruments since I was about 7. Now I also play harmonica along with guitar, and I sing well enough to drop jaws from people that think I'm a quiet little boy lol.
I enjoy alot of music, classic rock, country and some newer rock with taste.
Looking at making a band to have a good time, make some people get up and dance.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey,, I was born and raised in Simcoe!!.. grew up right beside the back entrance to the fair grounds...

of course,, I played it smart, and moved away before it got too big... now I'm in the thriving metropolis of Oliphant Ont. pop <300 (SAL LUTE!)..

·
Premium Member
13,055 Posts
I once roomed with a couple of guys from from Simcoe at University. Tabacco farmers. They all smoked because they felt they had to, not because they wanted too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BHarris said:
hey,, I was born and raised in Simcoe!!.. grew up right beside the back entrance to the fair grounds...

of course,, I played it smart, and moved away before it got too big... now I'm in the thriving metropolis of Oliphant Ont. pop <300 (SAL LUTE!)..
Yeah, I live on south dr. about a block from the fairgrounds lol. Simcoe is finally turning around, with the new toyota plant, new TSC and canadian tire and maybe a walmart lol... maybe all of us young people will stop leaving and not coming back!
Its too big for me tho, its starting to get too busy.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
hey welcome to the forums.:wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts