The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this one a few days ago and it had only been in the shop for a day or two before I bought it. The finish is still soft and gassing out - smells nice ... lol.

Guitar plays and sounds good; nut slots a little high but that's easily fixed.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's not thin - lots to hang on to but not a baseball bat either. Fretboard is nice and no dud notes. It had next to no relief with the 10s that came on it but after I put 11s on it the relief ended up about right. Intonation is pretty much right on which is good for that bridge. No fit or finish flaws on the guitar in general.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
the guitar is nice, but i like the english riding boots. i wish i could still wear them, but my ankle doesn't bend enough to put them on anymore :(

·
Registered
11,230 Posts
It's not thin - lots to hang on to but not a baseball bat either. Fretboard is nice and no dud notes. It had next to no relief with the 10s that came on it but after I put 11s on it the relief ended up about right. Intonation is pretty much right on which is good for that bridge. No fit or finish flaws on the guitar in general.
a Jr just like this was hanging on the wall locally and I had no time to try it, by the time I made it back two days later it was gone

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I was kinda watching for one to come in at L&M and when I saw they had it I went there right away and got it.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like it a lot better than my SC X2.

Although I had to buy a reverb pedal for it; Prussian Blue, adds just a bit and doesn't take up much room on the board.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man, I’d really like to get my hands on one of those. Congrats, Wardo.
I got this one from L&M Bloor. They have two more but they are out in the Counties somewhere and would have to be transferred to TO they will probably have a lot of them soon as they were on back order for awhile. Anyway, you’re welcome to give this one a go some time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts