The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I downloaded this as well earlier today. I have to say that I think your video shows what the plugin can do even better than Black Roosters video.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I downloaded this as well earlier today. I have to say that I think your video shows what the plugin can do even better than Black Roosters video.
That mean a lot Kenmac! I can not allocate too much time to make videos but I try to answer my own questions the best I can, sometimes it turns into some real value, sometimes into a "meh, whatever"
Appreciated your feedback!

G

·
That mean a lot Kenmac! I can not allocate too much time to make videos but I try to answer my own questions the best I can, sometimes it turns into some real value, sometimes into a "meh, whatever"
Appreciated your feedback!
Thanks. I like this plugin a lot. I went to your YouTube channel. You have been very productive. Excellent!

G

·
OK so when I got the plugin for free, it came in a bundle, and now the other plugins are causing 3 nag screens when I open my DAW. I tried to remove just the bad ones but it kills the authorization on the one good one.

Any ideas before they get turfed?

Thanks

G

·
OK I figured it out. I went to the Black Rooster folder in C:/Program Files/Black Rooster/Plugins and deleted the ones that were just demos. All is working as it should.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts