The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hunting for this White EB for a while, and one finally turned up after 6 years, but I can't get it since the seller can't ship it (completely understandable). Wondering if somebody could help a guy out and swing through Toronto and then ship it to me. I'd make it worth your trouble...

And I'd post pictures once it gets here since I'd then have 3/5 of the complete set. Some of you might quite enjoy it.

· Premium Member
Reverend Flatroc (1st gen import), Gibson Melody Maker (2003 variation), Tele Builds
5,731 Posts
If this is the Negative by any chance, and the one I am thinking about, it's quite a bit outside Toronto (an hour north) . It's in my town, but I'm sorry I can't help out because I am strictly adhering to social distancing.

I just thought I'd clarify where it is. I can't imagine too many Epiphone White EB3 Negatives are posted right now. If it's the one I am thinking about, someone in Toronto might not be able to help.

· Premium Member
Reverend Flatroc (1st gen import), Gibson Melody Maker (2003 variation), Tele Builds
5,731 Posts
@laristotle I may be off, but I think the one he is talking about is a long and mcquade LE Epi 'Negative' eb3. It's listed in Toronto, but the seller is actually in Orangeville. I was guessing because the negative models aren't super common. As you said, if it was just an Apline one he has options in the US.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, its the negative. Its hard for me to find them since I am located just south of the border and its hard to find them. The negative series is actually the reason I joined this forum, in hopes of finding them. I've already had to import the sg and got lucky with the lp on ebay.

· Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Yeah, its the negative. Its hard for me to find them since I am located just south of the border and its hard to find them. The negative series is actually the reason I joined this forum, in hopes of finding them. I've already had to import the sg and got lucky with the lp on ebay.
I'm a high risk person with the Covid so I haven't even left my house for weeks. I'd normally help you out as I actually know who this guy is. But ya, the circumstances suck. So you know the geography, unless be works in Toronto, you likely won't have any luck with a Toronto person grabbing it. It's an hour North of the city, and an hour East or West to other cities. Unless you get lucky and someone is coming through town. It's not very on the way lol.

Did you know that the Vee is up right IN Toronto in Kijiji right now?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I didn't. Its not showing up on my Kijiji search. I found it now, I'll have to widen my saved searches. (oops)
And why now? I don't have the money *laughs sadly*.
I actually am talking to a guy to a guy who has the explorer, but am also waiting to save up for that too. If only I had the money now, I could complete the set..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.