The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had an old hotmail account from twenty years ago that I used until it got hacked around 2008 or so. There was nothing important in it so I just let it go. About two years ago for some reason I recovered it, and everything that was in, including who might have been using it was deleted. Again, that was fine with me. However, this morning I logged into it and saw tones of Facebook updates. Turns out I started a Facebook account when Facebook first started, and for whatever reason, started a new one (the one I've used since) and totally forgot about the old one. I recovered the old one was well because it looked like that had been hacked as well. There wasn't much use in the Facebook account, but it was a bit of a time warp from 11 years ago.

Even though I recovered both accounts and changed the passwords, I deactivated both of them when I was finished.

Talk about a weird discovery.

·
Premium Member
10,925 Posts
I did an internet search once and the only credible link was to something I'd written myself and since forgotten. Now I forget what exactly that was so I'll have to wait until I need that information again. It's as if I downloaded my brain to the interwebs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts