The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last year or longer, all I see is a completely bank white screen.

Is it me or the forum?

Any fixes?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let us know how that works

Kevin
Yes it works with firefox, but not the native Samsung browser that comes with my phone.

Every other forum and website I go to works though. Just not this forum. But at least I have a workaround when I am at the doctors office waiting to have my spleen removed.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Yes it works with firefox, but not the native Samsung browser that comes with my phone.

Every other forum and website I go to works though. Just not this forum. But at least I have a workaround when I am at the doctors office waiting to have my spleen removed.
THAT is wacked. Uninstall and reinstall the app. :) HAS to work !

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Try smashing the phone.

But seriously, I have an old S5 sitting around so I checked in it. Works fine. Working fine on my newer Android devices too. Try clearing the cache and settings for the Samsung browser.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THAT is wacked. Uninstall and reinstall the app. :) HAS to work !
I am not using an app, I am using the web browser that comes with the phone. I don't do apps because they get to go through my underwear drawer.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I am not using an app, I am using the web browser that comes with the phone. I don't do apps because they get to go through my underwear drawer.
It is an app. It's a Samsung app. What's why I said go into the app settings (accessed through the phone settings) and clear it's cache and all settings. Or even disable it and reinstall from there.

But ya, using Samsungs built in browser app is no different than installing another browser app. It's all apps.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is an app. It's a Samsung app. What's why I said go into the app settings (accessed through the phone settings) and clear it's cache and all settings. Or even disable it and reinstall from there.

But ya, using Samsungs built in browser app is no different than installing another browser app. It's all apps.
I am ready for the Get Off My Lawn app then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts