The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Does that also mean “Steak & a BJ Day” is March 15th?.

·
Registered
12,880 Posts
plus the left over roses are at half price?
buying valentine's roses is flat-out stupid. for what you spend on a dozen long-stemmed red roses on valentine's day, you can get a gargantuan tropical arrangement. i mean godzilla-sized, takes 2 people to carry sort of a thing. buy roses in other colors that aren't long stem, and save a bundle there too. buy them blue, or purple, or peach, for example, and get a nice big arrangement for a fraction of the price. not just a dozen roses in a box, but an entire arrangement. i once sent a big arrangement of peach roses to a girl i knew, at her work for valentine's day. i got all kinds of other flowers that were chosen by the florist, who knows these things far better than me, plus greenery, in a a vase, delivered to her desk for less than half the cost. i did it over the phone. all her friends were jealous, and she was soooo happy about the impression it made on them, she remembered me for it for a hell of alot longer than she would have with those long stem red roses.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
gotta pay full price dont want to leave to much money for the kids and dang can't eat chocolate anymore so to me not a biggie but love the half price for roses.shippy

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
gotta pay full price dont want to leave to much money for the kids and dang can't eat chocolate anymore so to me not a biggie but love the half price for roses.shippy
cheezy I dont buy them for valentines just like the look on the hearth so will look around today and like that what you did for her WAY COOL

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
So long as she doesn't forget March 14th, otherwise known as International Steak and Blowjob Day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts