The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what music I dig the most. I love the honestly, the rawness, and the connection I get with this particular type of artist. I love a good story, and I love being carried musically into someones soul. I'm always open to hear new artists in this particular genre that I've never come across before. Let this be a place to list those artists you deeply connect with to share with others. (I'd say lets stick with the smaller artists, but if you feel compelled to name the greats, that's cool with me too, because maybe there are greats not everyone has heard of!) Allow me to start this out, and it's going to be a small name! "Blonde Wolf." I'm bias because it's me, but I recently recorded an album that was completely impromptu, just guitar and vocals. It just happened. There was something very real about doing it that way, not having anything written or planned. I felt I needed to share it with anyone who would have a listen, so I did. Now the floor is yours to share artists in this category you love! (If you can include a SoundCloud link, I'll eventually put together a playlist on SoundCloud of all the recommended artists and my favorite tracks of theirs!)

Here's a song titled "Rain Like I Know" off the "Blonde Wolf" Album "October 16, 2017."
https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fblondewolfmusic%2Frain-like-i-know

·
Premium Member
17,443 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice!

Reminds me of some of the folk music from the '60's and 70's.

How could I hear more of your songs from the "Blonde Wolf" album?

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! Very nice!

Reminds me of some of the folk music from the '60's and 70's.

How could I hear more of your songs from the "Blonde Wolf" album?

Cheers

Dave
Thank you Dave, I really appreciate it!

You can stream all the songs off the Blonde Wolf Album "October 16, 2017" by following this link right here;
www.soundcloud.com/blondewolfmusic/sets/october-16-2017

You can also download the entire album from this link here;
www.blondewolf.bandcamp.com/album/october-16-2017-2

Thank you for your ears Dave, and please let me know what you think after you have a listen!

Brandon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts